Moroccan Mint Herbal Tea
Taste & Aroma
This exciting and refreshing blend of Chinese gunpowder green tea, Moroccan spearmint, peppermint and Licorice mingled together is a true palate pleaser. This robust green tea and mint blend may make you imagine journeying to the famed Gates of Africa with every pleasing sip. Don't forget, you can get 2-3 additional cups of tea from each serving.
Health & Wellness Benefits
This herb is filled with many vitamins. It contains carotene, the pigment which is part of Vitamin B complex family. It also contains good amounts of Thiamine. Riboflavin, essential for many biological functions in body, is also present in Mint. Niacin and folic acid are also present. Minerals present in mint include: calcium, phosphorus, zinc, copper, magnesium and manganese, selenium and fluoride.
Mint is also suggested and in many cases proven to:
* Relieves symptoms of indigestion, heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome by relaxing the muscles in and around the intestine.
* Acts as a powerful antioxidant, protecting the body against the formation of cancerous cells.
* Inhibits the growth of many different types of bacteria and fungus.
* Eases and unblock the breathing and respiratory passages and airways.
* Relieves the symptoms of colds and flu.
* Helps with nasal allergies and combat bad breath.
* Relieves congestion, head colds and headaches.
* Acts as a mild sedative and has calming properties.
* Relieves minor aches and pains such as muscle cramps and sprains.
* Provides a cooling sensation to the skin and can help to treat minor burns, itching and skin irritations.