Nature's Sleep Aid
Taste & Aroma
This blend of chamomile, jasmine, valerian and vervain roots. The medicinal taste of valerian and vervain roots are a bit bitter, but the robust aromatic and flavor of chamomile and jasmine gives it a pleasing appeal to the palate. To enhance the taste of this herbal concoction, add fresh squeezed lemon juice and honey.
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Natural Tranquilizer and Sleep Aid (without the after effects)
- Relaxes the Whole Body / Calms Your Nerves
- Inhibits LDL Oxidation, which Reduces Bad Cholesterol in Heart Arteries
- Quiets the Brain and Relaxes Central Nervous System
- Relieves Aches, Pain and Cramps
- Fights E. Coli in the Bladder
- Reduces Inflammation and Fights Infections in the Bladder
- Bronchial Relaxant for Asthma, Hay Fever and Sinusitis
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Reduces Fat and Cholesterol Absorption
- Strengthens Eyesight
- Helps Fight Against Diabetes
Caution: * Do not take along with sleep inducing medication.
** Drink every 2-3 weeks allowing a 1-2 week break in between.
*** A small % of users may experience hallucinating reactions.