Dr. Caesar's w/ Cranberries & Orange Peel
Taste & Aroma
This blend of organic plantain, horehound, lemon peel or orange peel. The medicinal taste of plantain and horehound are extremely bitter, but the citrus flavor of the lemon or orange peel cuts the bitterness a bit. To assist with the bitterness of the tea, add fresh squeezed lemon juice and honey.
Health & Wellness Benefits
- Has Anti-Cancer Properties
- Helps Prevent Breast Cancer
- Excellent Expectorant in the Aged
- Treats Bronchitis, Coughs & Colds
- Treats Flu Symptoms
- Reduces Nausea after Chemotherapy
- Treats Diarrhea
- Reduces High Cholesterol Levels
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Treats Urinary & GI Tract Infections
- Reduces Bloating
- Stimulates Bile Flow
- Promotes Good Digestion
- Kills Intestinal Parasites
- Treatment for Skin Wounds/Rashes &
- Poison Ivy
Dr. Caesar's Tea Tonic Preparation Instruction
Makes approximately 16-20 tsps.
1. Brings 4 cups of filtered per each ounce of herbal product to a boil.
2. Add 1 ounce of Dr. Caesar's Tea and cover with a tight lid. Reduce heat
to medium-high. Press leaves into water several times while cooking.
3. Let boil for approximately 20-30 minutes or until the liquid is about 1/3 the original amount.
4. Remove from heat. Let cool for approximately 5 minutes.
5. Drain the liquid into a glass jar with lid. Let cool completely before consuming. Refrigerate remaining tonic.
6. Take 1 teaspoon of the tonic per day for maximum health benefits.